Classic vs. Volume Lashes
In the wonderful world of eyelash extensions, there are many options to choose from based on the client's individual needs; from length and thickness, to curls and style to shape the overall look. Now, even classic or volume. So what is the difference?
- One individual extension applied to one individual lash (ie. 100 natural lashes = 100 extensions)
- Adds length and curl to clients natural lashes
- Good for clients with a lot of lashes
- Up to now, the standard technique in the lash world
- 2-3 micro thin extensions are first hand made and fanned to create a V shape, before it is placed onto one natural lash (ie. 100 natural lashes = 200-300 extensions)
- Gives a lighter and fluffier full look while still adding length and curl
- Lasts longer than classic lashes when done the right way (by not using pre-made fans)
- Good for clients who don't have a lot of natural or thick lashes, have bald spots, or who want a fuller look.
- Lighter in weight and more natural feeling
- Newest technique that is blowing up the lash world
Can't decide which lash extension option is best for you? Contact us, we're happy to help you with all your lash eyelash extension questions!